You'll Never Go Back. Promise.
Events are a lot of work. Fortunately that’s been our business for 25 years. With thousands of shows under our belt, we know how to put our experience and innovation to work for event managers, exhibitors and attendees. Check out these game changers and you’ll see why.
Why Show Managers, Exhibitors & Attendees Love Us
Our all-in-one nationwide service delivers end-to-end results for everyone involved. We’ve built hundreds of successful shows on time and on budget, while engaging millions of exhibitors and attendees.
- Budget Prep
- Floor Plan Design
- Theme Décor
- Online Ordering
- Service Manuals
- Onsite Service
- Event News & Updates
- Exhibitor Directory
- Networking Tools
Custom. Creative. Memorable Events.
With thousands of events under our belt, our in-house design team thrives on turning a kernel of an idea into an electrifying show environment for everyone.
Design Production Services
- Collaborative Development Sessions
- Theme Development Including Décor
- Banners, Posters & Back Drops
- Cad Rendered Graphics
- Set Design & Video Production
- Custom Exhibit Booths & Displays
- Custom Signage & Graphics
- Custom Furnishings
- Audio-Visual Design Installation
You're Never Too Big or Small to Save
That’s why we offer significant savings on each event. Whether you’re downsizing or adding resources to enhance your event experience, we provide options for all budgets while never forgetting your bottom line.
Where You Save
- Lower in-house prices on design services, onsite production & graphic printing
- Sizeable discounts for exhibitor booths, displays, graphics & furnishings
- AGS tools for increasing exhibitor & sponsorship sales
- AGS strategies for increasing booth traffic
Comprehensive, Hands-on Service & Support
Our goal is to ease your workload and create a successful event by being hands-on —before, during and after the show—whether you’re a show manager, exhibitor or attendee. With AGS, you’ll experience a level of service that’s increasingly rare in today’s events industry.
- One point-of-contact
- Office visits for planning sessions & orientations
- Highly trained & experienced staff qualified to handle every situation
- Quick response & show-site problem solving
- Availability at all times: pre-show, during & post-show
- Handpicked vendors as an extension of AGS staff